Saturday, August 25, 2012

Farm Produce Truck

Hey all!

 

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

 

  My husband is in from out of town and the whole family is together.  Thankful….

 

I have to show you a little truck I picked up the other day.

 

I don’t think it’s very old, but it sure is cute.

 

truck 2

 

I.M. MacDonald Fresh Farm Produce

 

Isn’t it a cutie?

 

Speaking of fresh produce…

 

I had a sweet and generous friend bring me two bushels of green beans yesterday.  Oh yeah, that’s a lot of green beans.

 

We have been breaking beans, cooking beans, and canning beans.

 

beans

 

We have also been creating beautiful “stained glass windows” today.

 

See…

 

paper 1

 

My sweet 9 year old has been crafting.  Crayons, paper, and an iron on low setting = lots of fun and prettiness.

 

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post