Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wish more people would comment on my blog.......














Hello everyone.......




Kind of a gloomy, over cast day here. The weather has been so cold lately and it's already May. I can't wait for it to get warmer; I'm so tired of winter. I wish we could live somewhere that has nice, mild, wonderful weather.......does such a place exist? Anyway, I hope your springtime is nicer than what we are having here.




I really wish more people would comment on my blog. I hardly ever get comments. It makes me sad because that is part of the reason I have a blog......because I love hearing from people so much. I work as a Nanny two days a week and although I love the children I take care of, I really miss being with adults, just to talk and feel like I am a part of things. I get so lonely sometimes; being by myself so much isn't good. I'm trying to find a job, but nothing yet. There's so many things I would enjoy doing......would love to work in the arts somehow, of course, but I would even love working in an office, if it was an interesting environment. Or working at a book store, a gift shop.......just can't seem to find anything. So, I hope you'll leave some comments on my blog sometime......it always cheers me up. Hope you have a wonderful day!!




Debbie


(photo from the blog "beauty comma"). I love this picture. It's so wonderful to have a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post