Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Even Goodwill Can Be Expensive

As much as I love the bargains I get at Goodwill, I still have to be very careful that I don't go overboard.

Well, I went overboard last week at a Goodwill I found in Lewisburg, TN.

Funny thing was that I only had about 30 minutes to shop.  It was a run in, run out trip.

(I did get a discount for using a SmartCard I have so that was a good thing.)

Think about if I had had more time...

Good grief.


A few closeups...







A few things have already been painted, but most were perfect as is.

Wish you could have been with me.  We would have had lots of fun.

I am actually taking my mom there tomorrow and a great friend of mine next week.

Just sharing the love, my friends, sharing the love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post