Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The White Owl

One of my favorite Christmas gifts this year was from my oldest daughter.  Can I just give a shout out to my kids and how wonderful a job they do in shopping for me.  They are so very thoughtful and really try to get things they know I will love and use.  Most of what they get me is for our house.  They know I love white, wood, metal, and old, if possible.

This beautiful white owl isn’t old, but oh my goodness, I LOVE IT!

white shelves 13

Isn’t it great?

   She got it at TJ Maxx before Christmas. 

Of course a new gift like this makes me want to change up my chippy white shelves and give her a good home.

white shelves 14


white shelves 1

White and mercury glass together are beautiful.

white shelves 4

Old books and vintage linens are wonderful.

white shelves 7

Is anything prettier than a bouquet of lavender?

white shelves 6


white shelves 8

The more used and weathered the books are, the better.

white shelves 9


white shelves 15

I love my owl’s new home. 

Hope you are all doing great!


Linking up at Timewashed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post