Thursday, January 24, 2013

More roof, less mess

I love that we have visible progress every day. The next steps include framing the upper interior walls and the deck, and pressure washing the lower concrete floor.

The house's latest look, with paper on the roof. It's mostly dry inside!
The house has been cleared of excess supports and the floor is clean.
Insulation baffles, which keep the insulation clear of the roof vents.
This space is where my office will be. The front window is part of the kitchen, the middle window is in my office (the thicker framing on the wall is where the door will be), and the biggest visible window is the stairwell window. The office will have a half wall into the stairwell, so that I get the benefit of the stairwell window (and can spy on the kids below me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post