Thursday, January 24, 2013

My BIGGEST Win...Ever!

 
 
I have to share with you my biggest win ever. 
 
Last month Swanky Outlet was having a sweepstakes for bloggers only.  Their on-line shop carries high-end bedding at a discount from department stores, boutiques and sample sales   The grand prize was a $500 gift certificate to their shop and 2nd place was $300 gift certificate
 
 I was the grand prize winner!
 
Remember the new bedding I showed you  HERE?   Well,  I chose a down comforter to use with my new duvet.  I've owned a couple of inexpensive down comforters in the past and I was disappointed that they would go flat so quickly.  I spent the entire $500 win on this Hotel brand white goose down filled comforter.  The comforter was originally priced at $760 and it was on Oprah's Favorite Things in 2012! 
 
 
 
I received the comforter last week and it is exactly what I was hoping for,  The 700 fill makes it
very full and puffy.  It will be perfect with my new bedding pictured below.
 
 

I can't wait to get back to Virginia and try out the bedding.
 
Thank you Swanky Outlet !

 Check out their wonderful selection of designer bedding and
watch for their frequent giveaways.
 
Hugs,
Sherry
 
Partying this week at:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post