Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Big Crash and New Bedding.

 
 
Hello everyone.
 I hope you had a great weekend.
 
I owe a big apology to those of you that dropped by last week for the Open House party. My laptop crashed on Tuesday evening and I just got it back from the shop yesterday.  Everything is back to normal and I hope to see you at the party this week.
 
 You know how much I like anything blue and white so you can imagine how deeply I feel in love with this comforter I found on Pinterest. The comforter cover was originally sold at Macy's and Saks Fifth Ave.  After seeing the price of $440 for just the comforter cover I knew my love would go unfulfilled....sigh!
 
 
 
Months later while browsing through Joss and Mann I saw the elusive comforter cover for sale.  At the price of $70 for a king I couldn't order it quick enough!  A search on EBay landed me the linen bed skirt at a fraction of the original price.  The bedding has been discontinued so I am still looking for the pillow shams.  I have a beautiful antique linen tablecloth that is the same soft blue color and I may have this made into shams.
 
When I received the bedding I was thrilled.  It is even more beautiful than pictured and the color is the prettiest shade of soft blue. 
 
I am so excited to be going home in March for the first time in seven months.  I am taking dad with me and we plan on being there for a few weeks.   Pictures of our bedroom with the new bedding will be posted then. 
 
Thanks for visiting and have a great week.
xx,
Sherry
 
Partying this week at:


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post