Monday, July 30, 2012

Vintage Milk Bucket

Hey my friends!

How are you?  Me…I am great!

Getting ready to start school up within the next week or so.  For those of you who don’t already know, we homeschool, and we love it!

You all know that I love flea marketing and have really found some cool things this summer at the Nashville flea. 

I have shown you several things already, but also wanted to show you a great old DeLaval milk can that I found. 


bucket


I knew I loved this old bucket as soon as I saw it.

It seemed that a lot of people liked my  bucket that day because everywhere I walked with it, people stopped me to tell me a story about using one similar to milk with when they were a child.

That’s just one more reason that I love vintage pieces.


bucket 2


I have had the old wooden dairy crate for a couple of years.  I love these two pieces together.


sec and chair


sec 3


Hey, do you see the burlap pillow there on the bistro chair? 

The pillow was a birthday gift from a sweet friend of mine.  My friend’s sister-in-law made it for me.  As a matter of fact, she has made me several beautiful pillows now and I love them all.  She is a very talented lady and her name is Kim.

The cool thing is that Kim has just opened up an etsy shop and is filling it with a variety of pillows and other things.

Why am I telling you all of this?

Because…later on this week or weekend, I will be hosting a giveaway for Kim.  She has graciously offered a gift certificate to be used in her new shop.  I am not going to send you to her shop yet because she is still trying to get a few more things made for it so you will have more choices. 

When I host the giveaway, I will show you the pillows she has made for our home and show you where I have used them.

This is such fun!!!

Okay…enough for now.   I hope you all have a great week and I will see you in a few days.

I hope you will come back for another visit very soon.

Blessings all.

Linking up at Cedar Hill Ranch and Faded Charm and Sunny Simple Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post