Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Lighter Side of the Kitchen

First of all, let me say THANK YOU!!!!!

You ladies are incredible and gave me some great advice about my kitchen cabinets.  I will let you know what we decide.

I do have a lighter side to my kitchen that I want you to see.


cabinet 1


If you spend much time with me, you will know that I have old windows all over my house.  I love using them with the glass in them, with chicken wire, or with nothing but the great old panes.


cabinet 2



shelves 4


I picked up this old men’s cologne bottle at the flea market recently.  Isn’t it great!
Still using my Christmas greenery in my galvanized bucket because it still looks so good and fresh.


shelves 5



scale 2



window 2



window 3



flowers 2



flowers 5


Still love my runner that I picked up at Pottery Barn over the summer and love the old wooden cutting boards against the nubby texture.  Of course, the galvanized pitcher is icing on the cake for me.
 

flowers 9



Flowers 17



half table 1



Table 7



sign 4



I always had bare windows in my kitchen until recently.  I have always enjoyed being able to see out into my backyard.   Then one day I saw a beautiful window that Michelle from Emerald Cove had softened up with Wal-Mart window panels and I knew I had to try it.

These panels were cheap, beautiful and truly did soften my whole kitchen.  I love them! 


table 2


Now you have seen the other side…the lighter and softer side.


Thank you again, my friends, for all of your helpful advice.  You ladies are one smart and talented bunch and I appreciate each one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post