Saturday, January 21, 2012

Swapping Furniture


Because our home is for sale I haven't been able to make any major changes around here.
There is nothing like being in the middle of a big project and getting a call that you have
a showing in one hour.

In other words...I am bored!

To help with the boredom I have been moving furniture around and doing some small
projects.

 The French style buffet in the dining room now resides in the living room.



The urn is filled with twenty marble eggs that were found at a thrift store along
with the alabaster grapes. 


The paper whites were planted before Thanksgiving and they are just now starting to bloom!
Whats up with that?


View from dining room.


The clock was also moved to the living room....


Now the antique Normandy armoire has a new home in the dining room. My
plan is to add shelving inside the two large doors to display more transferware.

Hubby hates it when I get bored because he knows there will be work involved!

If you would like to see decorating plans for our next home visit my
recent guest post at  The Enchanted Home .

Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs,
Sherry

I'll be partying at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post