Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thrifty Prom Night


Dress...$30.00

Silver Shoes...$1.00

Beautiful young lady...Timeless beauty

Evening...Priceless





The dress was purchased at a local consignment shop for $30.00. 
 I had a $10.00 gift card so it only cost me $20.00.

The silver shoes were bought on an impromptu yardsale stop for $1.00.  They had some missing beads, so we just removed all of the beads for a quick and easy fix.  (I believe God sent me to this yardsale just to find these shoes...truly, I do believe that)

We bought simple jewelry and hair accessories from Wal-Mart which only cost around $15.00 total.


Very quickly, I want to show you both my babies dressed for their homeschool prom...


(By the way, Keith's shirt came from GW)

Faith didn't get to go to prom, but I couldn't leave her out.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post