Monday, April 5, 2010

Numbered Storage Box

I purchased this box at a local junk store for $1.50.  It had been painted a pretty blue color but I wanted to use the box in my black and white office. If you missed the post on my office transformation you can see it here. Out came the heirloom white spray paint.


After 2 coats of heirloom white I traced a font found online using carbon paper.  Using a small brush I painted in the numbers.  Easy and very quick project that gives me lots of extra storage.


And here it is in my home office!



Here is one more easy transformation with paint.


This mirror was found at a garage sale for $1.00


Here it is after the transformation!  I painted the frame with heirloom white spray paint and the mirror was sprayed with 3 coats chalkboard paint. As you can see I really put this new chalkboard to use.

There are so many great parties going on. I am linking to the following:

Shabby Chic Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post