Saturday, April 17, 2010

Once a Puzzle Always a Puzzle

I had another productive Saturday, but this one was mostly fun project kind of stuff instead of so much hard work kind of stuff like last week.  Whew...I needed a craft day.

I am excited about several things I accomplished today but am only going to take up enough of your time tonight to show you one.

This is what I found a few months ago at GW and knew that at some point it would click what I wanted to do with it and where it would go.

Today...it clicked.



If you can't tell, this is a huge, ginormous puzzle that someone I am sure spent hours putting together and then had mounted into a neat frame.

I can only imagine how long it took to put this thing together.  Puzzles are okay, but I just really don't have the patience to sit for that long.

I thought long and hard about this one and decided on a quick and fun way to spruce this baby up.

I took my Heirloom White spray paint, some family black and white photos and another little find from GW and this is what I came up with.



I decided I could just keep the puzzle pieces on and use it as a bulletin board type thing.  Instead of using tacks, however, I used poster putty to hang my photos.

I am really excited how this turned out.  I love new and different ways to display our family pictures.

Now she's all finished and hanging over my bed in my guestroom.



I would love to hear any thoughts you have on this project.  Please share some if you have a minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post