Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Open House party


Welcome to the Open House party.



Before we begin the party I want to thank each of you that prayed
for my dad and for every kind comment you left.  Your friendship
and support mean the world to me and I can not express in words
how much I appreciate each of you.

We found out new medication was causing his breathing problems. 
Dad is doing much better now and we plan on seeing him again in a
few weeks.  At 86 years old any new symptom he experiences is a
 cause for alarm. Thank you again for your prayers.

Now on to the party....

I realize you may not have expected the Open House Party to be held
 this week so please don't feel it is necessary to link back to my blog. 
 I am just happy that you are joining the party.

Hugs,
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post