Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Layering the Shelves

Hi everyone!

As always, I have been adding to and taking away.

As much as I am trying to have more simplicity in our home, I also love layering things.  I go from one or two things on a shelf to adding layers of things. 

I guess it’s the mood I am in.

These chippy white shelves go through transformations often.

mirror 3


I liked the simplicity of these shelves for awhile but needed a change up.

I actually tried to fill in with some special things that I wanted to “show off” a little.


shelves  2


shelves 3


I love using different textures and different  shades of white.  I also love the silver mixed in with the white.


shelves 1

Yep, the layered look looks good to me…for now!

I just have to tell you what we are fixing to do after I get finished here.   My husband just bought a canoe and a couple of kayaks.  We are going to the lake and I cannot wait!

Have a great rest of your day, friends.  Blessings to you all.

Linking up over at Faded Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post