Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Sprucing

Hey sweet friends!

I hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend.

Ours has been full of sunshine and fun!

The sunshine had us outside most all of the weekend and when I saw our forsythia bush blooming, I knew that some of the beautiful yellow blooms had to make their way inside.


flowers 1


Aren’t those bright yellow blooms just gorgeous!


flowers 2


See my great old door back there?


flowers 3


The door is almost a grayish green and is perfectly aged.  It has sneak peaks of my favorite color green peaking through in certain spots.


flowers 4


My old faded green ammo box is the perfect place to hold some of my favorite bottles.


flowers 5


My fabric wreath has made its way to my new door and I love it there.


flowers 6


My peat pot filled with a little bird’s nest, holding tiny blue eggs, reminds me so much of a book that I am reading right now called One Thousand Gifts.  One of my favorite friends had that in her Junk to Joy etsy shop.


flowers 7


Loving this spring vignette.  It makes me feel like sunshine is in my home.

Okay, I don’t usually show that many photos of one thing.  Sorry…

Speaking of spring and sunshine….I am headed to the kitchen to fix a big bowl of angel food cake with strawberries and vanilla ice cream.   Doesn’t that sound like spring to you?


Linking up at Knick of Time, Coastal Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post