Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Open House Party


Welcome to the Open House Party.

If you are a regular reader of my blog then you know how much I love
transferware.  Today I am featuring a home that has the most beautiful
collection of transferware I have ever seen. 

 Nancy @ Nancy's Daily Dish and her family moved into their current home a little
 less than a year ago.  To say the house was a total disaster would be an understatement! 
The entire family has worked hard to repair and renovate the property and you can
check out her blog to see the before pictures.

 Nancy's Daily Dish  is a blog full of gorgeous tablescapes, recipes and
stunning home design.  She generously shares her extensive knowledge
of transferware with her readers.  I have learned so much from Nancy
and she has been kind enough to answer a few questions for me on my
own pieces.

Enjoy the tour....






Gorgeous transferware in the master bedroom.



Children's bedrooms are below.


I couldn't let the tour end without showing you a few of Nancy's gorgeous tablescapes.


Have you ever seen a more beautiful Thanksgiving table?



I would love for you to visit  Nancy's Daily Dish and let her know you saw her home featured
at the Open House party.  Also, check out her Etsy shop for a fabulous collection of
transferware for sale. 

Nancy, Thank you for sharing your beautiful home at this weeks Open House.

Now on to the Linky party...

xo, Sherry










No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post