Thursday, March 15, 2012

Featured At Romantic Homes Magazine

Hi Everyone.

I just had to share my exciting news.

My blog was featured in the Site Seeing section of 
Romantic Homes magazine.  I am absolutely thrilled to be featured
in the April issue along with some of my favorite blogs.

I received an email several months ago from an editor at Romantic Homes
saying she would like to feature my blog in the April issue and could I email her
some photos.

Being the skeptic that I am, my first reaction was "yeah right" and then I immediately
began to narrow down in my mind which of my friends was playing a joke on me.   So
what does a skeptic do but google the editors name and sure enough she was legit.  

HOLY COW!



Thanks to all of you that have sent congrats and a special thank you
to Paula @ Ivy And Elephants. I couldn't find the issue for sale anywhere
and Paula was kind enough to post a picture of it on Facebook for me.

I am still kinda doing the happy dance!

Hugs, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post