Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hands Down Winner

Kind of funny to be talking about a winner with today being election day.   But, let me do take this opportunity to remind you to VOTE!

The winner I am referring to is my old ceiling tiles I asked your opinion on.

You ladies came through and sure shared your opinions with me.  No one picked the black collage of frames I had before and a few said I should leave the wreath on the tin, but the overwhelming majority of you said I should leave the tin with nothing on it.

A few people also said I should turn it upside down with the curved part at the top.  I had tried turning it before but it was harder to hang.  I ended up figuring out a way to do it and it worked great.

tin 1

Thanks so much for all of your gifted opinions.  I love being able to ask you stuff and I love your sweet honest answers.

Have a blessed day! 

Headed to the polls now!  This is my son’s 2nd election to vote in and he can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post