Saturday, November 6, 2010

Any Recommendations On a Juicer?

I am hitting you up once again for your help.

This time around, I would love to know if any of you have any recommendations on a good, reasonably priced juicer.

I bought one from Target a couple of weeks ago and my family fell in love with it and all of the good for us stuff we were drinking.  I really felt like I was giving good nourishment to my family that we don't always get.

  Two days ago, it started leaking from the bottom.  It's now back at Target, and I am on the hunt for a new one.  I cannot spend more than $100 on one and would love for it to be cheaper than that.

I have heard a little about the Juiceman Jr., but really know very little about any of them except for the one I bought.

Any suggestions?

Any ideas?

Also, do any of you experienced juicers know if you can juice oranges in a regular juicer or do I have to have one with a special citrus attachment?

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!

Look forward to any help you can offer this newbie juicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post