Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Black and White Cow

There were once two young men, one being my son, who knew that I loved cows.

One of these guys is a wonderful photographer and one loves his mama a whole lot.  Put those two things together and what do you get?

You get a beautiful black and white photograph of a gorgeous cow.

cow 5

Beautiful, isn’t it?

cow 4

I moved my white secretary from our living room into our bedroom and love it in there. 

I have been having so much fun moving stuff from room to room and freshening things up a little.

full 1

full 2

dough bowl 2

I love white, wood, lavender and this color blue all together. 

lavender 1

scale 1

plant stand 1

sachets 1

sachets 2

side view 1

full 4

I know I always say that I love things, but I really do.  I love this cow!

I also love that these two young men took their time and did this for me.

I hope you are all having a blessed day and that your upcoming week is full of joy!


Linking up at the Cowgirl Up party over HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post