Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Antiques..Buy Sell Trade

Hey friends. 

It’s a cold day here in middle Tennessee.  We might even get a little snow tomorrow.  (the kids and I hope so)

During Christmas I showed a small glimpse of a wonderful old sign my mom gave me as a gift.  I didn’t really get to give it justice though so I wanted to show you guys again.

sign 1

No idea who Dave is but I sure do like his sign.

table 1

dough bowl 2

dough bowl


table 2

This farm table that was especially built for me by Mr. Buckets of Burlap is one of my favorite pieces of furniture.  It is always changing because it’s so fun to change.

cheese boxes 1

The vintage cheese boxes were a Christmas gift also.   They were a gift from me to me.

fan 1

I am really loving the industrial feel with the fan on the table and the metal cart against the wall.

full room 1

I’m also really enjoying the fresh look with the green cabinet in my living room.  Love the pop of color it brings to the corner.

What colors are you incorporating in anticipation for spring? 

I am not rushing winter at all, but I do love the thoughts of some brighter days?  It has rained here for what seems like weeks. Really it’s been days, but a lot of days.  Sunshine would be welcome.

Take care my friends.

Linking up at French Country Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post