Monday, April 1, 2013

Somewhere Over The Rainbow Chalkboard


I hope you all had a beautiful Easter weekend! Today I wanted to share with you one of our newest chalkboard designs. I think so far this one is my favorite. I did this one while my cousins, Sarah and Lauren were visiting so they helped me get the word DREAM right. And for the prints and download I tweaked things a tiny bit more but I'll show you those tomorrow once they are available in our shop! For now, though, here is the original chalkboard:







And don't forget our SALE that lasts through midnight tonight! 

Use the code EASTER30 for 30% OFF

*The code will work on everything in stock except for the chalkboard downloads. It will work fine on the chalkboard prints - just not the downloads.

 I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with the download and print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post