Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowmen, Sparkles, and Pinecones

I love a variety at Christmastime. 

I love simple, but I also love sparkles.

I love nature, but I also love glitter.

At Christmastime, I can marry all that I love.

I also have to bring my simple tastes together with my children’s “let’s go all out” taste.

My Christmas fireplace showed a little of both styles.

My beautiful old German dough bowl filled with sparkly ornaments, pinecones, and fresh greens captures all that we love..

dough bowl 2


dough bowl 1


dough bowl 3


dough bowl 5

We’ve got sparkles and we have nature…

dough bowl 6


dough bowl 7

A little further beyond my coffee table is another little white table filled with Christmas!

full view 5


full view 8

This little snowman is probably the last thing left in my house that came from Kirkland’s.  He is a favorite “friend” of ours during the cold winter months.

snow man 2


snowman 5

Baskets of pinecones and greens are such a beautiful thing.

snowman 1


From my heart and home today, I wish you all a blessed day and upcoming weekend.


Linking up at Common Ground

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post