Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Our Christmas Fireplace

Hey friends!

I am sitting in my house today enjoying lots of sparkling lights, smelling fresh cedar, and just soaking in all of the Christmas we have filled our home with.

I love when the Christmas decorating is done and then I can sit and enjoy.

A cozy fireplace is a priority when I begin thinking about how I want my living room to look and feel.


mantel 1


mantel yes 7


I have used fresh greenery and pinecones in abundance this year.


mantel yes 3


mantel yes 5


mantel yes 11


mantel yes 9


mantel yes 12


mantel yes 13


ladder 1


fireplace 2


The sparkling trees in the galvanized buckets..

The stockings hanging on my old green ladder…

The fresh greenery in the old horse show trophy…

Those are just a few of my favorite things.

So much more Christmas to show you real soon.

Blessings to you all.


Linking up at Common Ground and Savvy Southern Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post