Thursday, August 27, 2009

~I am addicted to this website of DIY~

I am in love, love, love....... with this new website One Pretty Thing that I came across. I've became addicted. I couldn't stop looking at all the DIY neat and pretty things other people have made! Here are just a few of my favorites.

Make a charming flower HERE

Learn how to make these snazzy pillows Here


Or make this Chic Ruffy belt HERE


Make Cake Stand Skirt and chandelier on Martha Stewart HERE


Make carnations out of cupcake wrappers HERE

Print out some of your own Girly Cupcake Wrappers HERE and HERE



Cross-stich a glamorous Retro Girl HERE


Create a colorful Canopy bed cover HERE


Cute Printable notebook paper HERE

Eat Pretty Glittered Lollipops HERE




Wear a Gorgeous Scarf/Shawl HERE




Check out the before and after of remodeling an old desk HERE




Tissue Pom-Pom flowers HERE

OK I am going to have to stop someplace but I could really just keep going on and on...I have found so many new projects. Now, I can't wait to start on some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post