Sunday, August 16, 2009

~ Contest Winner & Cookie Lolly's ~

Congratulations to Brittany for winning the Contest for her Mad Hatter Birthday Party! Thank you all for participating and for voting!!



Cookie Lolly's

On another Note....I am going to try for the first time to make these cute Cookie Lolly's! This is just a cookie with a stick in it, but the challenging part is going to be decorating these cookies with royal icing like the photo below. I got this great tutorial from Cake Journal, so hopefully I can get it right! Wish me luck!! She also has plenty of other great tutorials such as How to make gum paste strawberries for cakes, sugar bows & flowers, colored sugared sprinkes and lots of tips on how to do other decorating things. My favorite and hopefully I will get to make oneday is her Cupcake stand. It seems pretty simple to make and I am all about the simple and easy way!! So, maybe my cupcake stand will turn out alright.
Click HERE to see how it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post