Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woodson and Rummerfield!

House of Design
Glam Decorators Jamie Rummerfield and Ron Woodson are the owners of the
stylish home furnishings store in Los angeles. I am just loving their work- it's so glamorous yet elegant! I am not sure if the black and white or it might be silver wallpaper is a reflection on mirror or is that a door that leads into another room. Whatever it is it's eye-catching! I love it all!







I thought this was pretty interesting- when SpinDaily.com did an interview with Jamie Rummerfield, this was one of their questions-

Where do you surf online besides SpinDaily?
Absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com, Desiretoinspire.blogspot.com, Designsponge.blogspot.com


I don't know if any of these blog owners know her personally or not but it's neat to know that this designer is a big fan of these blogs that I have been visiting for quite some time. Also, if you haven't stopped by their blogs yet then I highly recommend that you do. They have lots of great inspiration!


Another Question from SpinDaily- and can't wait to see may I add:
What's next for your company? A splashy design book releasing OCTOBER 2008, a Home furnishing collection, big who’s who interior design projects, moving into a new design studio space.




Via: Woodson and Rummerfield & SpinDaily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post