Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"The Holiday" Movie Survey

-Cast your vote for which Home you would want to live in-

Ok I have a little survey for anyone that would like to participate: If you have ever seen the movie "The Holiday" starring Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet than please Choose below which Home you would rather live in?


Will it be Cameron Diaz's the Brentwood Spanish Colonial Home with it's Liaigre-like furniture, minimalist black kitchen, and sprawling layout? Well, please take a look....


Or Will it be Kate Winslet's English Countryside Cozy Cottage, with teal painted cabinets in the kitchen, chintz- covered sofa, and an old-fashioned soaking tub? You
decide....



Photos courtesy of House & garden


I just thought this would be something fun to do to see which home is actually most favorable. Gosh, I am not sure which one I should choose- I like them both so much. I like the cozy feel of the cottage, yet the luxury of the Brentwood Home. Well.... I guess it would be Cameron's House that I would choose, even though I love the cottage it would probably just be a place that I would like to take a holiday in as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post