Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Addition ~ Wire Planter

 
 
Hi everyone! 
 
I hope you are all doing well.
 
A couple of days before leaving for Florida I purchased this vintage wire
planter.  I have always loved these but I could never find one that was not too
expensive. I bought this one at an auction for $15.00!  
 
There wasn't enough time for me to really style it before my trip but I
wanted to share it with you anyways.   

 
There are two identical mirrors hung above each other on the wall.  The
mirrors were a very bright gold color until I painted them gray with
 
 
 
Isn't she a cutie?


The salt (sale) jar was purchased on a trip to France.

 
 Thanks for dropping by and for all the sweet comments you leave me.  I
so appreciate your friendship and your prayers for my dad.

Hugs,
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post