Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just a Little More Christmas…

Are you ready?

I am  done with all of my big shopping and am trying to finish up those last minute little gifts.    This is the fun crunch time for me.

I wanted to show you just a few more Christmas photos in my home and then I will be done. 

I have so enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful homes this year.   Thank you for opening up your homes and hearts and sharing what Christmas means to you.


hallway 1


hallway 2


hallway 5


Now, I am off to finish wrapping gifts and drink some cocoa and watch Christmas movies with my kiddos.  Isn’t this time of year so much fun?


cocoa


On our Christmas menu this year if you would like to join us…


dr chalkboard 1


My sweet friends, I pray blessings over each and everyone of you.  May you fill the love of Christ from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. 


Please remember that God so loved the world (you)  that He gave His one and only Son… that whoever (you)  believes in Him shall have everlasting life.  John 3:16


God bless you all.  Merry Christmas!!

Partying at a favorite friend's..Common Ground

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post