Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Farm Table Decorated For Christmas

Hey friends! 

I think I have gotten most of my Christmas decorating done now.  Just finished the final touches on my tree this morning.

I have definitely changed things up this year going with much more natural elements.  You will see that I have used lots of my favorite blue green color, white, and silver.  I have used mercury glass,  burlap, greenery, and old black and white family photos.  Can’t wait to show you all I have done.  It’s certainly nothing fancy, but my family and I are loving it and we are sure getting in the Christmas spirit around here.

The first thing I decorated was my beautiful new farm table that my friend Mr. Buckets of Burlap built me.

table 9


table 5


This is my husband’s childhood sled so it makes it a very special part of my Christmas décor.


table 7



table 6



table 2



table 3



table 4



table 8



table 10


The great thing about my Christmas décor this year is that I really didn’t change much out.  I traded hydrangeas for greenery and added just little wintery touches here and there.  A lot of what I am using can actually be taken on into the winter months and not just used for Christmas.  I really like that part.


I will be sharing more Christmas touches soon and cannot wait to show you my tree.  This is the first year my children have “let me” have clear lights and that I have used ornaments other than our traditional Hallmark type ornaments.  Loving the new look!!


Happy middle of the week to you, my friends.  God bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post