Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Open House Party


Welcome to the Open House Party!

You will find the link to join the party at the bottom of this post and I look
forward to seeing what you have to share this week.

This week we will be touring the home of a very talented lady.  Not only
 is she an interior designer but she also makes custom window treatments,  pillows, 
 table linens and lamp shades. 

I hope you enjoy touring the beautiful home of Sonya @ Beyond the Screen Door .






Love the French Country bar stools.


Isn't this a pretty kitchen?




I have had Christmas decorating on my mind lately and I love her cute trees.


Below are a few examples of items Sonya offers in her SHOP.





I hope you enjoyed this weeks home tour and I want to thank Sonya for opening up
her stunning home for the Open House Party.

xo,
Sherry



 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post