Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

I cannot thank you all enough for making my first day as an Etsy shop owner FABULOUS!

I have to tell you that I was so nervous when I activated all of my merchandise yesterday morning and put it out for all the world to see.  It  felt like the first time that I ever posted a blog…so unsure.

But, I have to say that I thought my first day of business was a great success.

Let me define success for me…

I define success as being what I hope God wanted it to be.  I define it as feeling like I have done something as unto Him.  I define it as having prayed about it and feeling a peace about the outcome. 

So, I have to say yesterday was a success.  I gave my little shop to Him again yesterday as I began activating each little item.  And, I believe the Bible when it says that if I dedicate my plans to Him, they will succeed.

I pray that He is glorified in all I do, even on my junking expeditions!

(sorry this is so long.  will you stay with me a little bit longer)

***

I have to say thank you to one specific person who has answered more questions and given me more help than a person should ever have to do especially when she doesn’t even know me.

THANK YOU to Julie at Saltbox Treasures!!! 

She is fantastic!

She also has a wonderful blog and a beautiful Etsy shop!

***

It’s amazing how many people on here have told me that they were praying for me and for my shop.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  I believe in praying about everything and I love that you all would pray along with me.  I have made some amazing friends on here!

***

One more thank you and then I am done.

Thank you to the most wonderful son in the whole wide world.  Without him, I would never have opened this shop. 

Keith encouraged me months ago to jump on board this Etsy wagon.  I strongly and firmly said no way!  But he, being the encourager that he is with his mom and being a little stubborn,  persisted.  I finally saw his vision and took his advice and now here we are.

He has been with me every step of the way helping me along.

Thank you buddy.  I LOVE YOU!!

***

(last thing)

I would love for you to continue to check back with my shop and see the new treasures that I will be adding often. 

I actually went flea marketing today and found some really neat things that I will be adding soon. 

I would also love it if you would tell your friends about Amys All Things Home Etsy Shop.

***

(thanks for staying with me through this awfully long post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post