Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Won..Need Your Advise.

Hello everyone.  I got the exciting news that I was the Grand Prize Winner of  WhisperWood Cottage  2011 1st project of the year party!  The winning entry was my  spackled candlestick  project shown below.



As the winner my prizes are:

One year subscription to Cottages and Bungalow Magazine
Four gallons of Dutch Boy paint
Six cans Krylon spray paint
One prep tool and paint brush kit from Purdy.

How great is this?  Now, this is where I need your help. I would love a pretty soft white wall paint from Dutch Boy.  Something with no yellow undertones and not a stark white.  I haven't decided which rooms to paint yet but I am leaning toward the living room. This room gets lots of light from four windows. 

I know many of you are paint experts so any help is appreciated.  Even if you haven't used Dutch Boy, but have a white paint you love, please let me know. Maybe I can get a similar color. 

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post