Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You Have To Try This Recipe...Chinese Cole Slaw


This is a wonderful recipe that I got from a friend of mine. 

I've told you that I like easy and this is easy and it tastes outstanding.

Follow this recipe...

1 1 lb bag of cole claw
2 pkgs beef flavored ramen noodles (break up the noodles)
1 cup slivered almonds (I left this out because I didn't have any)
1 cup sunflower seed kernels
1 bunch green onions, chopped

Combine all of these top ingredients

1/3 cup white vinegar
1 cup oil
3/4 cup splenda or sugar
2 beef packets from ramen noodles
Mix liquid and sugar
Pour over dry ingredients
Refrigerate overnight
Toss all ingredients before serving to make sure flavors are distributed evenly.


I promise you that you will LOVE this recipe.  I fixed it for a ladies fellowship group last night and it was a big hit.

Did you notice the bowl it's in?  Got that baby at IKEA when I was in Florida for vacation.  Love it...

I would love to know if you try this recipe and what you think about it.

 
Linking up today with Jen for her Tasty Tuesday Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post