Sunday, January 24, 2010

What is black,white & green all over?

There are so many parties going on today! I am linking my newest project to Naps on the porch, The girl creative, Cottage instincts, Smiling Sally, Making the world cuter, Silly little sparrow, Sanctuary art  Domestically Speaking and  A soft place to land.

This is the before picture of my home office the day the furniture was delivered.



Here is the after with "Lettuce" paint, craigslist settee recovered, new window treatments and accessorized.






Believe me... it's not normally this organized!

I love the black and white fabric!


Free Chandelier from my son and daughter-in-law. This was removed from their kitchen.


Monogram ordered from Etsy



Valance found on ebay and she made a custom size for me.

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my office and  I would love to hear your comments.

 I almost forgot my post for Blue Monday: at Smiling Sally. These two Italian vases were an anniversary gift from my Hubby. They have special meaning because we were married in Italy. Could I ask for a better husband...absolutely not!





Aren't these just gorgeous?



The photos above the buffet Hubby took on our honeymoon.  Not only totally sweet but also talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post