Monday, November 23, 2009

The table is all set for Thanksgiving...and I can not wait until it is over!

Today I am joining Between Naps On The Porch for my first Tablescape Thursday.  Take a look at this great site for some wonderful tablescapes.

I really do enjoy Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing my family. Though I am anxious for it to be over so I can start decorating for Christmas.  Has anyone else noticed that the shops have NO Thanksgiving decorations out? It appears they skipped this holiday and went straight to Christmas.  Enjoy my tablescape & and have a  HAPPY THANKSGIVING.








































Dinnerware from JC Penneys Chris Madden Collection
Urn from TJ Maxx
Glasses were wedding gifts
Candlesticks from various yard sales
Placemats from Marshalls
Wine bottles from Antiques on Hollywood, Destin, Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post