Monday, June 15, 2009

~Dreaming~

Wouldn't this be nice to have lunch at such a beautiful setting and then lay out by the beach!! We are going to Flordia in a few months, so in the meantime I will keep dreaming. Also, by the way I still have not gotten back my little girl's Princess party photos because I had two cameras so I was taking from both and didn't use all the film on them. Plus, I don't think I got any real photos of the decorations, but hopefully my family did. It was a crazy day but I'll still get some photos up at least......I hope soon. I will have to take some more photos just so I can get them back if that makes any sense.

Via: Here


On another note: I am not sure if I am liking my new polka-dot background??? I can't decide....I don't know- What do you all think?? Yes or No. Or Yes, but the purple background was better. I have been looking around to see if I can find some other backgrounds but I haven't came up with much. If you know of any good sites please let me know. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post