Tuesday, May 19, 2009

~Real Life Barbie House~

I'm Back!!!! This weekend was crazy.......but so much fun! I will post photos whenever I get them back, but first take a look at this Life-Size Barbie House! I know this is probably old news to most, but I still had to post it. In honor of Barbie turning 50 in March, a birthday was thrown in a real Barbie Malibu house designed my Jonathan Adler. Celebrities came out to celebrate the event! I would have died to have gone to this event. I love Barbie and all of this being real and life size just makes it oh so much fun!!! Also, in September 2009 Jonathan Adler is launching a line of Barbie things, such as a pink candle made to smell as if you were in Barbie's actual home called Malibu. So I will have to defiantly check it out. To find out more things about Barbie click here.


For the chandelier in this photo, barbie's hair was used to make it....something like 30 wigs. Hair tassels were also made for use on the table lamps.


I love this Barbie Fabric. Would anyone know if it can be purchased or ordered online anywhere?? I would love to get it.



The centerpiece mirror above the fireplace was made out of 65 Barbie Dolls.







Over 200 yards of fabric were used for this room!











I wish I could have been at this Barbie Party!! It's so neat.....love all these decorations!!!












Wallpaper or Curtains?- I am assumming



Barbie's hair keeps getting lighter, her skin has a tan and I am sure they have made her skinnier too! Don't you just have this love/hate for Barbie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post