Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little Bit of Blue!

~Just some cute vintage finds~


Via: Designer's Guild

Designer: Mary McDonald

This is the cutest little office. I love the fantastic colors, divine furniture and the touch of pink flowers with the divine wall art~ so chic and girly ~ it's just perfect. My little dream outlet!

Photo Courtesy of: House of Turquoise


Via: Nella Vetrina

Via: Real Simple Magazine

Via: This old house

This little kitchen has such Vintage cottage charm. Even though it is simple it still has an allure to me in which I think is cozy and Chic.

Via: Studio Annetta
Love this bed- Very Glamorous!

Via: VT Wonen


Via: Linda Woodrum from HGTV

Not that crazy about the interior design, but I believe the ceiling structure and the color look great~ Very Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post