Sunday, February 17, 2008

More of our beautiful little Fairy Furniture and other pieces!!




























































































I have been organizing my computer files lately and had forgotten about these wonderful little pieces that Mike and I made quite a while ago. I just love them.......it's so fun to see the work one does from the past......it gives you a good perspective of where you are, artistically. I have made so many little pieces of fairy furniture; I have pictures of almost every piece, but each little creation is so very special to me. I miss the ones that I have sold or given away. I am sure every artist is that way about their art......you create something and it becomes part of you and you create that work of art from your soul. I wish I could talk to all the people who have bought my pieces to see how they are enjoying them.
I hope you will enjoy these. I made some new pieces the other day and will post them soon on my blog. Today is Sunday and such a beautiful day. So peaceful and quiet. It always seems like Sundays are much quieter than other days. I appreciate Sundays so much. Hope you have a very special day today.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post