Monday, June 4, 2007

Our new movies on Youtube!!!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted very much lately. Our employers have been here and we have been so busy!! But, I have a minute so wanted to let you know we have several new little movies on YouTube!!! Hope you will watch them! I can't believe how many people have viewed them in the just the few days since I posted them!!

The little short films are about our wonderful fairy furniture and our magical Treehouse! Hope you will take a few minutes to watch them and tell others about them, too!

Just go to YouTube and search for:

natureartists.....(all one word). I'll get the exact address for you soon, or actually, I think I posted it several days ago, too!

Take care!
Debbie
www.artmajeur.com/debbieschramer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post