Monday, December 4, 2006

Happy Day!










Today we had a friend put all of our information from our old computer onto our new laptop and finally we have all of our photographs of our art!!! I am so excited. Here are some of the photos!

The pictures are a little jumbled up......but maybe that's kind of fun.....

These are different little fairy chairs and beds I made and little scenes I photographed.

The pictures of me are fun; I'm not really good at having my picture taken, but these are ok.

And lastly, this is our beautiful cat Sasha, who we lost this year. My heart breaks whenever I see her. She was the most wonderful cat.....affectionate, funny and talked so much with her spirit. I miss her terribly.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Would love to hear from you! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post